Sunday, May 16, 2004

DOKO NI? (Koko desu~!)

Wai! Sorry to Nikki for taking so long in posting a new entry. *sweatdrops* My dad's been using the computer for work and it's kinda hard to find time to update my blog. Argh, even lost the link to your blog since tag board's acting up again...gomen ne. *bonks head* Well! Without further ado...here's a map I have sketched on how to locate the anime vcd haven in Quiapo~!

THE MAP, DESU!

Click Here!


There! Hope you understand it...I'm not a very good map-maker, you see. >.< Just click the image for a larger version. Afufufufu!

I'm very glad to hear that my dear friend elektra moon now has a blog! Wai! I really, really miss her and it's nice to know that we'll be keeping in touch often through our blogs! *big grin* Yay! Yay! *bounces around*

Still addicted to Kingdom Hearts...I've just finished going through Halloween Town and now...on to Never Land! *throws confetti* Hmmm...I've only collected 57 dalmatian puppies, 42 to go...hehehe. Well, back to the game I guess, ja ne! ^__^