Tuesday, July 06, 2004

"STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THERAPY!!!" *ROFL*

*wipes tears from eyes* Hahahaha! That Wowie, called in the middle of the night just to make me die with laughter. ^__^ Mwahahaha! Her friend gave her Sailormoon clips of the various transformations and attacks all thoughout the series...and we couldn't help but laugh at the collection of nonsensical words they utter whenever they attack. Here are a few examples (Afufufu~!) *cue Sailormoon BGM*:

"Rainbow Moon Heartache~!!!" (What the...?)
"Moon Gorgeous Meditationnnn~!!!" (?!)
"Moon Spiral Heart Attack~!!!" LOL

Hahahahaha!! XD XD XD Man, I can't believe we were taking these stuff so seriously back when we were in gradeschool. Ahahahaha! E-hem, no offense to still die-hard Sailormoon fans out there, ne~? *flashes a 'V' sign* Ah yes, yes...my favorite among 'em attacks is from Sailor Starfighter...which is:

"STAR GENTLE UTERUS~!!!" AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *rolls on floor laughing*

Hehehehe. So sorry everyone *snickers*...I guess the stress brought on by my thesis work is starting to get to me. ^_^; Thanks Wowie kyut for taking my mind off work even if it was only for a couple of minutes. *huggles Wowie* Good luck to your thesis as well~!!!

Well, minna-san...I'd better get some much needed sleep now... (*^o^*) *stretches and yawns*